ONOMO Hotel Dar es Salaam

Vodacom Tanzania to Increase Market Penetration

Already successful in 2012 with 20% growth in Tanzania, Vodacom plans to increase client penetration with investments of reported TZS250 billion (USD159.1 million) in 2013.

The focus will be to expand the 2G and 3G network reach, new technologies, product development as well as doubling the head count of Vodacom Tanzania.

Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network offering state-of-the-art GSM communication services to more than 14 million customers across the country.

TanzaniaInvest Whatsapp Channel

Vodacom Tanzania is a subsidiary company of Vodacom Group (Pty) Limited, South Africa which is also a subsidiary of Vodafone Group UK. Vodacom Group (Pty) Limited owns a majority share portion of 65%, the remaining 35% is owned by one Tanzanian shareholder, Mirambo ltd.





Related Posts