The Africa Energy Forum (AEF): Off the Grid will be held at Hyatt Regency hotel in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on December 6th–8th 2016.
The 2016 AEF event will focus on project opportunities for mini and off grid technology providers working in Africa’s energy space.
This year’s Africa Energy Forum, the well-established investment-level conference for Africa’s power sector, saw an increased appetite for off grid projects.
The summit will bring together ministries of energy, rural electrification agencies, philanthropic business foundations, banks, regulatory bodies, multilateral organizations and off grid businesses to discuss topical issues concerning rolling out off-grid projects across Africa.
The Off the Grid Summit will be closed by a ‘Festival of Energy’ which will take place in the afternoon of Thursday December 8th.
The festival will feature ‘stalls’ showcasing off grid and mini grid technologies and innovations.
2016 AEF: Off the Grid Agenda
- Financing of Mini Grid and Off Grid (de risking)
- Regulatory framework across Africa
- Creation of one business model to work across the continent
- Utilities-role in this conversation
- Presentations- projects and sites which have been developed for off grid and mini grid development
- Festival looking at off grid and mini grid technologies
The registration fee is USD599 until October 10th 2016, USD859 until November 7th 2016 and USD1,119 after November 7th 2016.
Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid Registration Contacts
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7384 7936, +44 (0)20 7384 8068
- Email: OGS@energynet.co.uk
- Web: www.aef-offgrid.com